The 45-page Black Friday 2012 ad by Walmart was posted online on Nov. 8 and the bargains are hotter than ever. From toys and games for kids to electronics and video games for the entire family, the deals at Walmart on Black Friday 2012 can save cash-strapped shoppers a ton of money this holiday season.
Event 1: Best Walmart Black Friday toy, video game and electronics deals (begin at 8 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 22 until supplies last):
- Slylanders Giants interactive characters, $9.96 each or $38.96 for a starter pack.
- Girls’ 16” Lil’ Gem or boys’ Rocket bike, $35.
- 12” bike with training wheels for boys or girls, $29.
- Pup pogo stick or scooter, $13.
- Razor Accelerator scooter, $79.
- Barbie or Hot Wheels 6-volt jeep, $89.
- Catch Phrase, Jenga, Monopoly and assorted games, $9.88 each.
- Barbie fashion, Disney princess and movie dolls, $5 each.
- Save $7 on select Vtech VReader software, $12 each.
- Vtech VReader, LeapPad Leapster 2, or Little People Garage, $20.
- LeapPad Explorer, $65.
- Little Tikes Gourmet Prep & Serve Kitchen, $50.
- Disney bean bag chair or rocker, $18.
- Crayola Twistables or SuperTips Color Wheel, $8.88 each.
- Candyland, Hello Kitty and select board games, $3.38 each.
- Boys’ or girls’ 2-piece sleep sets, $4.50.
- 16’ trampoline with enclosure, $159.
- 6-pc. table tennis set with paddles and balls, $67.97.
- Portable basketball goal with 48” shatterproof backboard, $99.97.
- Select Blu-Ray movies like “Ghost Rider,” “Planet of the Apes,” “Lord of the Rings” and more, $3.96 each.
- Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 video games like “NBA 2K13,” “Fifa Soccer 13,” “Madden 13” and more, $25 each.
- “Assassins Creed III” Xbox 360 video game, $38.96.
- Xbox 360 4GB Skylanders bundle, $149.
- Wii console, $89.
- Sony PS3 bundle, $199.
- Emerson 40” HDTV, $198 or Vizio 60” Smart LED TV, $688.
- HP laptop with 15.6” screen, 4 GB Ram and 320 GB hard drive, $279.
- Apple iPad 2 wifi 16GB tablet, $399 with $75 gift card.
Event 2: Best Walmart Black Friday toy, video game and electronics deals (begin at 10 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 22 until supplies last):
- Beats by Dr. Dre solo HD headphones, $179.95.
- iPod 16 GB Touch, $195.
- Nook Color 8 GB tablet, $99.
- Mach Speed 4 GB touchscreen MP3 player, $14.
- Sony speaker dock, $48.88.
Event 3: Best Walmart Black Friday toy, video game and electronics deals (begin at 5 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 23 until supplies last):
- A selection of 35 DVDs, priced at just 96 cents each.
- Emerson 50” 1080p LCD TV, $298.
- Wilson basketball or football, $14.96.
- Angry Birds t-shirts for kids, $6.67.
- Character backrests for kids, $10.
- Casio digital keyboard, $65.
- Kids Connection activity table and train set, $69.
- Shaun White skateboard or ramp, $29.
To view a PDF of the entire Walmart 2012 Black Friday ad, go to www.blackfriday.com. Walmart will open its doors for Black Friday shopping at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving night and the hottest deals will sell out early. The early bird gets the worm, or bags the best deals when it comes to Black Friday.
Starting at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving night, Walmart is offering doorbuster deals on toys, clothes and home accessories. Then, at 10 p.m., the retailer will begin discounting electronics as well. A third round of discounts begins at 5 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 23 and continues through the weekend.
There are over 20 Walmart stores in and around Atlanta. To find a location close to your home, click on the Walmart store locator.
Related article: Black Friday: How to score hot deals without losing your cool
To receive future articles by Jackie Kass, simply click on subscribe. Do you have a story idea? Send me your ideas firstname.lastname@example.org.