Readers, are you looking for some New Year’s Eve beauty inspiration? Well, my friends from Victoria’s Secret Beauty have you covered! Whether you have plans for a sexy night out, an intimate dinner or a girl’s night in, use these easy to follow, step by step guides for your perfect look.
GET THE LOOK: BOMBSHELL NIGHT OUT
Perfect your party look with seriously sexy eyes.
1. Generously rim the entire eye with VS Makeup Eye Liner in Black Velvet. Trace the pencil above the upper lash line and below the lower lash line. Gently smudge the color with the opposite tip of the pencil.
2. Using VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Overnight Sensation, apply the crease shade to the upper lash line and blend up toward the brow bone, then apply it below the lower lash line. Smoke out the intense color by blending with a brush or with fingertips.
3. To make eyes “pop,” add instant sparkle with a touch of VS Makeup Hypergloss Eye Shimmer in Night Lights.
4. Apply several coats of VS Makeup Voluptuous Volume Mascara. For mega-volume, dust lashes with VS Pro Flawless FX Translucent Finishing Powder between coats of mascara.
GET THE LOOK: ANGEL INTIMATE EVENING
Look like an Angel with a soft smoky eye. This romantic look is perfect for a special dinner out.
1. Apply the “Lid” shade of the VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Eye Contact from upper lash line to crease and along lower lash line.
2. Dust the “Crease” shade of the VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Eye Contact into the crease and onto the outer corner of the eye. Blend edges for a smoky look.
3. Press VS Metallized Eye Shadow in Gold Card into the inner corner to open and brighten the eye.
4. Apply VS Makeup Eye Liner in Dark Chocolate along the upper and lower lash line to define eyes.
5. Finish with several coats of VS Makeup Extra-Lengthening Mascara.
GET THE LOOK: HEAVENLY NIGHT IN
Shimmering metallic eyes make this ethereal look perfect for a sexy night in.
1. Dust VS Makeup Metallized Eye Shadow in Petal to the Metal over lids.
2. Create an eye-opening look by lining the outer halves of upper and lower lash lines with VS Makeup Eye Liner in Dark Chocolate, and then gently smudge for a casual look.
3. Apply several coats of VS Makeup High-Definition Mascara.
Visit a Victoria Secret location near you.
Now enjoy yourself and have a safe, happy, healthy and beautiful New Year. Thank you my readers for always supporting me through reading my articles. I look forward to a productive and inspiring New Year!