Merry Christmas to me! Thanks to Claire at Verb Products I am able to test the full line of hair care products.
This past week was “hair week” for me. I opted to get my color fixed instead of growing out my natural ombre look aka too lazy to dye my hair look. At the same time I got a new cut and ditched my “just a trim with long layers” that I always got an opted for a slightly more edgy style — thinned out a bit with short layers (wild I know!) that allowed me to rock more voluminous looks.
The next new thing to try with my look — VERB.
In my goodie bag there was the Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. These cruelty-free (so important!) products have a hint of argan that thankfully get the job done right. I have a lot of hair — hence when I use natural products, I tend to use the whole bottle! NOT COST EFFECTIVE. So I was very surprised that the shampoo and conditioning system easily cut through my tangle of hair. Bonus: all products contain no parabens, no gluten, and no sulfates!
Then the real fun began!
I’ve been doing beauty and fashion PR forever, and with that said — I remember talking to my salon clients about “cocktailing”. mmm hmm! Although the best cocktail still comes in a martini glass, the one they were referring to means combining different hair products to achieve a unique look each time. So that’s what I did this week!
- Volume Spray + Sculpting Clay = Shizzzam! I am a sexy beast from the 80’s. Volume through the roof (loving it) and defined edgy ends that gave me this rocker chick look.
- Leave in Mist + Volume Spray + Ghost Oil = Date night. Soft supple hair with the perfect amount of volume up top that I know I can give a quick brush through in the morning and wear the next day with ease.
- Leave in Mist + Ghost Oil + Styling Cream = Sunday hair…which means when I still want to looks cute, but I don’t actually want to try too hard. Combine those two and just air dry for soft healthy waves.
- Forming Fiber + Volume Spray = Hello curly girl! I love using a paste as opposed to a gel (ew!) for getting my California girl beach waves going. All I needed to do was let my hair air dry for a bit and I had easy summer hair even in the dead of winter.
Another thing I love about Verb, is that they are unisex too and that all items retail for $12-14 dollars.
For more information on VERB, find them on…
- Pinterest (love!)
- Vimeo (check out their how-to’s)
Very small side note (but I am in marketing so I have to notice) — kudos to verb on their ultra simplistic yet appealing design work. All packaging is sleek, minimalistic, and super professional!
Thanks Verb — a fabulous product that I am falling in love with completely!