Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve. Although it is really hard to imagine saying goodbye to the year 2012, Two Boston’s from Naperville has already made plans to take them headlong into 2013 – and their customers along with it.
Although this fantastic dog organization, with its two Naperville locations, has successfully served its customers for the past few years, they are certainly not above trying to improve that service. They are thus taking a look back at what they have previously done and what they plan to do in the future.
They want to make certain that your pooch is as happy and healthy as you are; living the best life possible. In order to help you to achieve this, Two Boston’s has established five goals for you to follow:
1. Each species has an appropriate type of food recommended for them; supplements, too. It is important that your pet gets the best diet possible; closest to what the dogs should eat in the wild – either raw diets or grain free are pretty important. Supplements will be needed to fill in where the food leaves off. Two Boston’s carries both the food and supplements that your dog requires to be healthy.
2. A dog requires exercise in order to maintain a healthy weight and a healthy heart. The more a dog does, the healthier they will remain. It does not matter if they get their exercise through walking, running, fetching or chasing; whatever it takes, Two Boston’s has the goods to get your dog up and moving.
3. Socialization is the name of the game. In order to get both you and your pet out and about, Two Boston’s two locations are busy planning social activities like their monthly birthday bash that is coming up on Sunday, January 13th from 2:00 until 3:30 p.m. at the Springbrook, 75th Street Store. Don’t forget that if your dog is celebrating their birthday or “gotcha” day in January, you are both invited to enjoy cake (pupcake for your pooch!), socialization and fun.
4. No one is ever too old to play! Playing for dogs helps to curb any naughtiness that could be pent up when a dog is dormant for too long. If your dog has toys that they no longer play with or show no interest in, try to get rid of those toys and refresh with something new; something to keep his or her interest. Two Boston’s has a variety of toys to choose from and they keep updating their stock!
5. Water is as important for canines as it is for humans. The dog must drink plenty of fresh water in order to remain healthy. Dogs need fresh water when they eat, exercise and play; water promotes a healthy posture and helps your dog to swallow. It is important to always have fresh water available for your dog no matter if you are home or out and about.
Maybe you and your dog can establish new healthy ways of living in 2013 together. Two Boston’s is available to help!