Whether it’s a road trip or flight…. long periods of travel are excellent times for bonding with family members. Grainne Kelly, travel guru, is aware that gadgets like cellphones and Gameboys can obstruct this special relationship-building time.
Travel guru, Grainne Kelly, is Safekids USA Certified CPST from Northern Ireland. Grainne founded BubbleBum after, like many other parents, was appalled by the lack of car booster seats available from car rental desks even when booked in advance. Grainne Kelly believes that every child deserves to be protected and safe while parents should be able to do just that with convenience and ease
Grainne Kelly’s BubbleBum, the first-ever inflatable booster seat, weighs in at less than one pound and deflates in minutes. It has revolutionized the booster seat industry and has ensured Grainne’s place as one of the nation’s top gurus on traveling with kids.
Grainne Kelly provides you the benefits of gadget-free traveling with your family below.
Benefits of gadget-free travel:
1. Your kids will get the full road trip experience. They will take in all the sights of the surroundings because their focus will not be on screens and gadgets.
2. Road trips are a time where the family is together for a long period of time, and it is also a chance to have enlightening conversations with your kids and bond with them. This can be impeded by gadget-use.
3. Rather than play individual 1-person games on a Gameboy or similar gadget, your kids can build a stronger bond by playing road trip games (like the ones listed above) with each other.
4. Your children will discover exciting new games and ways to have fun that don’t include gadgets. They might even continue these gadget-free activities long after the trip is over.
5. Once the trip is over, you and your family will look back on the trip and talk about all the great times you had talking and playing road trip games with each other.
BubbleBum has made traveling more easy than ever! It’s the perfect solution for car rides and fly-ins with car rentals. Weighing in at less than one pound, BubbleBum can deflate in minutes making it simple to throw in a backpack or large purse. BubbleBum includes belt positioning clips in place of arm rests so it’s possible to fit three boosters across the back seat of a car, minivan or SUV. With its satisfactory design for parents and children, BubbleBum is proud to join the exclusive winners circle selected by the PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Media Awards. BubbleBum was also recently announced the IIHS (Insurance Institute of Highway Safety) “Best Bet” in their booster seat evaluation report, where they’ve branded BubbleBum as one of the best for safety!