Happy full moon and lunar eclipse, readers! This morning, world will be experiencing the last lunar eclipse of the year! For more information on that, please read Penumbral Eclipse of the Moon: November 28, 2012. As we focus in on the second half of the moon’s cycle, the full moon shines in Taurus, granting us a deep value of our physical senses; for most of us, this new craving is the physical love of sleeping in a cozy bed. We may also have a love for chatting with relations today.
This, and all Tonight’s Moon Phase articles, are written using current time Astronomical Astrology. There’s nothing better than learning from the current placement of the stars in space, rather than from a book! I encourage all astronomers to take a step outside and experience true astrology! If you cannot see the skies from your location, use a reputable source, such as NASA or any other astronomy website. All times are based in Hattiesburg, MS – CDT.
Tonight’s Moon Phase – 100% Full Moon
- Moonrise – 5:10 pm
- Moonset – 7:23 am
- Full Moon – The full moon peaked this morning at 8:46 am CDT, leaving us now with a waning full moon! With a three day leeway for moon workings, we have today and tomorrow left for Esbat practice, if you missed the exact window! At this point, begin planning for something you want to rid from your life. Tonight and tomorrow, focus on cleansing ritual tools for the new cycle! These could be spiritual necklaces, stones, and other ritual items you personally use; no matter your religious background, these items can become full of vibrations over the time you’ve used them and should be cleansed every now and then!
- Moon in Taurus – The sign of Taurus, the fixed earth sign ruled by Venus, is the sign of the bull. Like a bull, this sign grants a stubborn, strong essence to all of us. Luckily, this is softened by the romantic side of Venus! In the end Taurus is a steadfast sign with a love of all things physical. Today, expect to yearn for something and not feel satisfied until you get it! For most, this will be a cozy bed or lots of company to chat with! Work towards gaining any material item you need in your life!
- Wednesday – The day of Mercury and Hermes shines a little light on us today as we find ourselves talking to people more than usual, or even just caring about humanity a little more than our norm. Use today to grant yourself the gift of gab, if you have social anxieties, pray or spell today!
- Numerology: 8 – The number 8 radiates strength, stability, steadfast qualities, and breaking down barriers or stepping outside of our normal boxes. So far, this moon cycle has matched up with each number, so we’re certain to feel a triple whammy with the number 8 coinciding with Taurus! Today is all about giving and receiving, as well as reconciliation. You may just find yourself talking to your enemies as friends for a brief second!
- Suggested Prayer / Spell work – Reconnecting, breaking down barriers, increased strength/courage, material gain, increased social skills, think of something you don’t need in your life anymore.
Love Astrology? Want free daily updates sent to your inbox or on your Twitter feed? Click the links below my photo under this article to subscribe today! Happy gazing!
Copyright 2012 Jennifer McDonald / All rights reserved.