With the moon having entered Gemini, or the sign of the Twins, we may find ourselves easily swayed in situations, restless, and a bit emotionally exhausted as the day progresses. The good news is fun will come easily to us, allowing us to forget our troubles easier, but tensions will still linger under the surface and can make way for snippy behavior. How should you alleviate any harsh symptoms of the Gemini moon? Get involved in as many things as possible, enjoy smaller things in life, and stay occupied, preferably by things that will fix what you would be worrying about!
This article, and all corresponding astrology articles, are written based on Astronomical Astrology, or astrology based on real-time astronomy. What better way to learn about what’s influencing us than to link it directly to what’s actually occurring in our night sky? For the best results, view the sky directly; however, if you cannot, use a reputable astronomical source such as NASA. All times are based in Hattiesburg, MS – CST.
Tonight’s Moon Phase – 91% Waning Gibbous
- Moonrise – 7:41 pm
- Moonset – 9:35 am, Sunday, December 2, 2012
- Moon in Gemini – Gemini, the sign of the twins, is a mutable air sign, meaning that over-analyzation is nigh in both an emotional and intellectual sense. Both sides of your brain are likely to be in conflict, causing us to have second thoughts about our recent decisions and current places in life. To remedy these ill-feelings, keep yourself occupied, especially with repairing the very item that is worrying you. Important things to work on during this time include mental and communicative actions, ability to multi-task, reading, learning, writing letters and emails, and running errands. Focus on these tasks to maximise output, gain, and overall harmony.
- Waning Gibbous – With the moon beginning to decrease, focus and work on something you wish to rid in your life. A very useful visualization technique involves imagining that item being represented by the light of the moon. During the waning phase, the light is leaving the moon; correspond the light leaving the moon with your item leaving you and your own life. Visualizations are powerful mental tools, and harnessing this ability increases our value of life! Practice it! It never hurts to try!
- Saturday – Saturday is the day of closure and ridding, as it occurs at the end of the week. Today can simply act as the day where you aim to drop the stresses of the past week, or as a day to get rid of something large in your life! I never like to carry old news into a new week, so I strive to close loose ends on Saturdays.
- Numerology: 9 – Today gives us a nice upper hand in life, as the number nine resonates as The Ruler, or a combination of all the planets. This is great news because it will make this transition through Gemini a bit easier! Remember that you have the clarity to find the best solution for yourself! Weigh out the pros and cons, and choose the best plan of action; know that you will make it through, because you will make it so!
- Suggested Prayer / Spell work – Mental clarity, removing mental blocks, life blocks, career blocks, and stresses from the previous week or previous ailments. Ask for improved mental and communicative actions, ability to multi-task, reading, learning, writing letters and emails, and running errands by harmlessly removing any obstacles that would stand in your way.
Love Astrology? Want to know more about each day and how it is ruled by the skies? Subscribe or Follow me on Twitter for free updates on daily articles by clicking the links below this article under my photograph! Happy Living!
Copyright 2012 Jennifer McDonald / All rights reserved.