As post-Thanksgiving Friday comes around, we find ourselves fully satiated on both the family front and the carb front! That will not be stopping some of us as we camp out the night in light of the deals of Black Friday! What can we expect as we trudge and fight the bustling crowds today? As the Moon passes through Pisces, we can expect a great day of picking just the right deals! All statistics are based on the actual sky. All times based in Hattiesburg, MS – CST.
Sky Alert: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse – November 28, 2012.
Tonight’s Moon Phase – 76% Waxing Gibbous
- Moonrise – 1:56 pm
- Moonset – 3:00 am
- Moon in Pisces – As the moon travels through Pisces today, we can expect in increase of awareness on all different levels. We may find ourselves lucky in knowing just where to go to find that very last item in stock, and we may find ourselves thinking more about others than we do ourselves. This is a great thing, external sympathy and extreme care for the world, but it can be heavy on your wallet. For shoppers, you will want to go above and beyond for those you love! For non-shoppers, this is a great day for family togetherness, as well as internal growth! Love for music will also be increased today; enjoy music with family and friends!
- Friday – Ruled by Venus, Friday adds another punch of love for those around you. For shoppers, this is another reason to keep an eye on your wallet, if you are on a budget of course. If not, feel free to lavish your family and friends this year; this is the perfect timing to do so! Non-shoppers, relish this time with family after Thanksgiving.
- Numerology: 3 – The number three is a holy number, representing the Holy Trinity, or any triad in religion, standing for a well-rounded love and care from each aspect of life, young, mature, and elderly. This triad gives us a feeling of full love, enthusiasm, and care for family today, as well as ourselves. We will also feel a need to clear clutter and enhance ourselves today, and during the time of Pisces.
- Waxing Gibbous – As the moon grows full, so shall we. This is a time of growth and putting that growth toward anything we need. Imagine your life is similar to the moon; as the moon becomes full of light, tell yourself that you are becoming full of what you want. Include this in your ritual or prayer work.
- Suggested Prayer / Spell work – Friendship, family, and world health and love, increase of friendship, healing of family, healing of self and mental health, increase in psychic abilities, increase in natural abilities.
Love Astrology? Want to receive daily Astrology updates to your inbox or Twitter? Subscribe or follow by clicking the links below this article, next to my photo! It’s FREE!
Copyright 2012 Jennifer McDonald / All Rights Reserved.