MacMall, one of the larger third-party Apple and Mac resellers, saw its Black Friday ad leak to the Internet on Friday. As Apple’s Black Friday discounts are typically “modest,” many buyers look to sites like MacMall for the best Apple deals.
Wikipedia describes MacMall in the following way:
They [MacMall] buy Apple products in bulk, which allows them to sell them at a volume discount, and are one of the only companies authorized by Apple Inc. to do so. They also sell accessories for other Apple products, like iPods and iPhones. MacMall is a wholly owned subsidiary of PC Mall, which is a NASDAQ traded company.
Examples of the deals:
- Retina 16GB iPad, wi-fi only – $473.99 ($25 savings)
- Retina 32GB iPad, wi-fi only – $557.99 ($41 savings)
- Retina 64GB iPad, wi-fi only – $653.99 ($45 savings)
- Retina 16GB iPad, wi-fi + cellular – $598.99 ($30 savings)
- Retina 32GB iPad, wi-fi + cellular – $683.99 ($45 savings)
- Retina 64GB iPad, wi-fi + cellular – $783.99 ($45 savings)
Granted those are not huge savings, and to be honest, retailers like Target are offering greater discounts on iPads, but with the discounts being gift cards. Those who don’t want to deal with gift cards can just take a normal discount from MacMall.
Other deals include savings on Macs:
- 13.3-inch MacBook Pro – $1097.89 ($101 savings)
- 13.3-inch MacBook Air – $1097.98 ($101 savings)
- Apple iPad Smart Cover, For iPad w/ Retina Display, the new iPad, and iPad 2 (Black Leather) – $49.99 ($19 savings)
- and more …
MacMall also has deals on non-Apple products, such as:
- 2TB Fantom Gforce3 USB3 Hard Drive – $119 ($30 savings)
- Griffin HELO RC Assault Helicopter for IOS and Android Devices – $49.99 ($10 savings)
- Incipio Feather iPhone 5 case – $12.99 ($12 savings)
- Silverlit Ferrari Enzo RC RAcer for iOS and Android Devices – $59.99 ($20 savings)
Doorbusters start at midnight, on Black Friday. In addition, MacMall has a Black Friday giveaway, giving away a great item every hour … well, almost every hour. There is a 1:00 a.m. giveaway, and then starting at 6:00 a.m., giveaways every hour until 8 p.m.
For example, the 1:00 a.m. giveaway is a Mac Mini. The 6:00 a.m. giveaway is a MacBook Air. Those are definitely the biggest prizes.
The full ad scan is in the slideshow, but it can also be seen here, in larger sizes than can be displayed on-site.