Here is an example of The Feng Shui Purging Process from a personal relationship perspective. If you have decided to bring an end to your relationship no matter if it was for 3 months or 5 years, get ready to purge on various levels. It’s recommended to de clutter items this person has given you, photos, letters, emails, texts, calls, voice mails and the list goes on. Now for some, they feel that is very extreme, so it’s suggested to do bits and pieces at a time.
From a Feng Shui perspective we talk about how energy is linked to all the items mentioned above with that ex’s energy even if they are not physically present in your life, still have energy residing in those particular objects. If you are sensitive to energy, most likely it will effect you and keep an energetic cord linked to them and you. Until you surrender and totally let go, is only when you allow yourself to be free and move on. Also do not be so hard on yourself with rushing the releasing process, it takes time. So as long as you are taking the steps to release, that is all you need to do and in time all new opportunities and beginnings with start to present themselves.
So if you say, I still have this and that from my ex and he or she still seems to come around or is always in your thoughts or even notice that you attracted men or women who are just like your ex, it’s time to be more literal with the purging process and let everything go.
Side effects of purging from minor to extreme toxic relationships left un addressed:
- yes most likely you will cry (healthy form of releasing)
- you will have your good and bad days, it’s simply the cycle of releasing
- Depending on how toxic the relationship was with the person or persons may even result in the physically action of throwing up or you may just make the motion (this is spiritual purging) Again, this is rare but tends to happen to those who allowed too much toxic energy into their life. You never want to get to this point.
Side effects after you purge negative energy:
- Your emotions start to balance out, you will feel greater and lighter with the thoughts that occupy your mind
- your self esteem, self worth and self value will start to strengthen from with in and radiate out, others will notice
- you will start to break negative habits that contributed to the toxic relationships and replace them with ones that help fulfill your life goals
- you become more intuitive and listen to instincts rather then second guess and become confused
- more opportunities will open up, why? because your excepting to all possibilities
- more like minded, true hearted people will come back into your life
- more respect for who you are is shown
- do I have to say anymore! The benefits of purging and letting go of any and all negative habits, people and connections to negative resources out weights the toxic side effects.
It was once said to me, ” I can see the amazing future you have before me, If you saw this, you would make those changes in a heartbeat.”
Remember that and let that be part of your reminder and motivation.
Feng Shui Purging Process Part 1