Hair Color Revolution
There’s “color” and then there is revolutionary hair color technology that blows “color” out of the water. Keratin Complex has changed the industry, yet again, with a Demi Glaze line. Pair it with Keratin Complex’s “It’s a Blonde Thing Lightening System” and this Dynamic Duo is transforming the world of color as we know it.
What is does:
- Enhances, tones and shifts natural and color-treated hair giving you the shade your heart and hair desire.
- Evenly tones pre-lightened and highlighted hair, providing infallible, uniform color
- Seamlessly blends grey up to 50%
- Refreshes color and highlights allowing color to pop with shine and brilliance
Why it’s better:
- Keratin Complex’s exclusive Triple Protein Protection utilizes natural keratin protein to strengthen and restore damaged hair, collagen to enhance hair’s elasticity while adding shine and softness, and silk protein to improve the hair’s moisture levels.
- The versatile texture provides the colorist with application options, enabling bottle or bowl and brush application.
- The clear Demi Glaze provides brilliant shine for even the most lack-luster heads of natural or color-treated hair.
- Synergistically works with the specially formulated Keratin Complex Demi Glaze Activator to ensure consistent, reliable and undeniably beautiful results.
Already a believer:
“It actually improves the health, shine and overall integrity of the hair. I have never seen such increased moisture and improved strength after the application of a color product until this Demi Glaze came along.” – Amanda Olivares, Hairdresser & Owner of Fusion by Amanda
“I really like the lifting powder, and just had great results with one of the demi toners…. The lifting powder left the hair feeling like silk even with the product still on the hair. And after only rinsing, I could have easily combed through it. I even called all the stylists over to feel it before I shampooed!” – Amber Gerstner, Hairdresser and Co-Owner of J&A Studio
“I love the results I get with the toners, especially on pre-lightened hair. The toner reduces the hair’s porosity by adding moisture and protein to each strand, providing remarkable evenness in color, tone and texture.” – Heather Hubacher, Hairdresser and Owner of Do It Up Salon
And if you think this is something, just wait until Keratin Complex launches their Kerahold color line in the beginning of 2013. A New Generation of Hair Color for a New Year…..