CNN propagandist Piers Morgan is apparently upset that Americans are posing for photos with guns they received as Christmas presents, and “has blasted” them for daring to post the pictures, the UK Daily Star reported Friday.
“The telly presenter, who hosts Piers Morgan Tonight on CNN, is campaigning for stricter gun laws in the US,” the Daily Star said in something of an understatement.
“And just days after Christmas,” the Daily Star said, “Americans showed off their new automatic weapons on Facebook and Twitter.”
The Star, however, incorrectly used the term “automatic weapons,” which are already illegal to own without special permits.
“I got just what I wanted. An Armalite semi- automatic AR-15 rifle,” one person allegedly said on Twitter. The Star did not provide a link to the tweet.
“Furs & guns, yes, it was a redneck Christmas,” another person allegedly said on Instagram. Again, the Star did not provide a link.
“Up to four children a day are being caught in British schools with weapons including rifles, axes, knives and knuckledusters,” the Star added, without explaining how children caught with various weapons in British schools correlate to Americans receiving guns for Christmas.
Morgan, a British subject who recently called for the Bible to be amended to fit his far-left wing worldview on gay marriage, has engaged in a crusade to see the Second Amendment stripped from the Constitution after the tragic Newtown school shootings.
As a result of his efforts, a White House petition calling for his deportation now has over 88,000 signatures, more than three times the number required for White House action.
In response, another petition called for Morgan to remain, in part because “no one in the UK wants him back.”
That petition has less than 8,000 signatures as of this writing.
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio sending armed volunteer posse to protect schools
- Daily Beast op-ed: David Gregory should not be prosecuted for breaking gun law
- Email indicates NBC used illegal magazine on air after being denied permission
- Authorities investigating NBC’s David Gregory for gun law violation
- Gun debate pits liberals, media against Constitution, freedom-loving Americans
- Report: NBC’s David Gregory violated D.C. gun laws on ‘Meet the Press’
- WH petition calling for deportation of CNN’s Piers Morgan reaches 25,000 signature threshold
- New York paper publishes names, addresses of legal gun permit holders
- Piers Morgan: NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre ‘dangerous, dim-witted, deluded menace’
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan on gun control: ‘Kiss my a**’
- White House petitions demand NRA be designated a terrorist organization
- New York Governor: Confiscation of guns ‘could be an option’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Is it time for conservatives to boycott CNN for anti-Second Amendment propaganda?
- Classmate: Newtown shooter Adam Lanza had web page dedicated to Satan
- CNN’s Piers Morgan upset over White House petition calling for his deportation
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference (Video)
- Discovery Channel cancels Ted Nugent’s gun show, says rocker will not be back
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee to America: Turn in your guns
- Meet six people who would not be alive if liberals had their way on guns
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead
- University professor calls for beheading of NRA CEO, says NRA terrorist group
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe’s blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe’s articles at Right News Now, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.