This is a full time position with a Food & Beverage Production in Rockford, IL. The benefits are excellent and the salary range is $85,000 to $100,000/year. They have excellent bonus, will relocate and top notch benefits package. The recruiting company is J. Miles Personnel Services.
- Ensures all engineering projects initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization’s established policies and objectives.
- Assists other internal Engineers in day-to-day execution of capital projects.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a variety of complex engineering projects.
- May lead a project team in completion of a specific project; sets timelines, assigns work, communicates with team members solves problems, and moves project towards and on-time high quality solution.
- Represents the Company in communication with other organizations to resolve questions, plan, and coordinate work.
- Excellent communication/interpersosnal skills required to effectively carry out responsibilities and to develop and motivate others.
- Must use communication skills extensively coordinating activities with: higher levels of management; other departments (production, maintenance, financial, sales, marketing) ; along with contractors and equipment and materials suppliers.
- Serve as a member of the Plant’s Operations Team and other cross-function teams as necessary; contribute through exercise of strong technical knowledge, counsel, experience, etc, toward the plant meeting its current and long range business strategies and plans.
- Position requires regular exercise of decision making, problem solving, and policy or procedure interpretation skills.
- Evaluate or assists in the evaluation of new manufacturing equipment or processes.
- Must have experience to handle considerable pressure technical or production goals on a short deadline or within a tight budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree un Engineering Field. (No exceptions).
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in packaging/processing technologies and Project Management in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical background with production/packaging machinery.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Experience with Project planning and scheduling.
- Experience in the Repair and Maintenance of production/packaging machinery.
- Experience with work planning and scheduling using CMMS systems.
- Experience with identifying, purchasing and receiving spare parts.
J. Miles Personnel Services
3029 E. Sunshine, Ste A
Springfield, MO 65805
(417) 882 – 5585 ext. 101