Book Review: Application of Impossible Things by Natalie Sudman
‘One person changes the world just by imagining a more harmonious one. Let’s try it.’ These powerful words comprise the last paragraph of this important and insightful book; and these sentences alone would be reason enough to read this book, and yet there are equally important words of wisdom and new information about who we really are on every single page. In fact, my copy is filled with highlights and underlines and notes to myself to remember and apply what’s been written here by author Natalie Sudman.
While administering construction contracts in Iraq, the author was, in effect, blown up in, and survived, a roadside bomb attack; immediately after which she had a near death or out-of-body experience, she’s not sure which–and it doesn’t really matter. What does matter is what she saw and felt and brought back to share with us. Honestly, there is no way that I can do this book justice in a short review, so instead, I am going to list just a few of the many reasons I know that this is an important book, a book that will take us all to the next level of understanding about who we really are:
- Natalie shares with us what it feels like to have awareness of ourselves as our whole selves, the soul that we truly are; and how to utilize this knowledge while we’re in body.
- I love that she writes that no one but us holds the key to the path to our individual enlightenment. Our path is uniquely our own, and Natalie has brought back valuable information about how our paths are determined, and how we can take more control and make changes from this side of the veil.
- While in what Natalie calls ‘The Blink Environment,’ she finds herself standing before a group of fellow beings/souls who encourage her to go back into her body to complete specific tasks. How she makes the choice to do so is incredibly intriguing, because she shares with us an awareness of why things are the way they are; something that we are simply not awake to while we’re in body. What’s also important about her account is the realization that we are all equal, despite what tasks we are currently involved in; and she also discusses how we are all connected.
- It’s doubtful that the author has read my books, yet she describes the concepts of windows of opportunity and relationship villains more perfectly than I have ever described them myself. She doesn’t use my terms, yet Natalie clearly communicates the same information about how we plan our lives and why certain events and certain people are part of our lives and contribute to our overall goals. This understanding is crucial for us to move to the next level.
- Natalie discusses what she calls contraries, and examines how we can recognize and move on from these thought patterns that keep us bogged down.
Natalie could have chosen to permanently leave her bombed and broken body behind; she didn’t have to come back and deal with the pain and suffering that was waiting for her. I, for one, am so thankful that she did, because the Application of Impossible Things takes us to the next level of understanding about who we are and how we can utilize this knowledge in our lives starting today. I’m repeating myself, but this book is that important.
Application of Impossible Things is worth every penny of its $14.00 cover price, and is available at Ozark Mountain Publishing, Amazon.com, and Barnes and Noble.com.
About Natalie Sudman: Natalie, an artist and author, was an archeologist with the Bureau of Land Management and in Iraq with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) when the vehicle she was driving in struck a bomb. Natalie volunteered with the USACE on the Gulf Coast after Hurricane Katrina, and has managed many projects—including a primary health care center. For more about Natalie, please visit her website: nataliesudman.com. Here is a link to a YouTube interview with Natalie:
Thank you for reading my column! To see daily posts by me and weekly posts by my Spirit Guides, please like my Facebook page. Here are links to a few other columns you might enjoy reading:
Here’s a link to my appearance Soul Adventure TV: