California’s are well known for being health conscious and the new meals-to-go restaurant “My Fit Foods” is a perfect fit and has just opened in West Hollywood at 8601 Santa Monica Blvd.
My Fit Foods has a full line of meals which include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Healthy Snacks. The variety comes in three different sizes, Small, Med and Large. (some items only come in one size such as Egg-o-licious, Fit Cottage, L&J Gumbo to name a few)
Everything served is gluten-free and they also offer dairy free, soy free, vegan, vegetarian and diabetic friendly meals. There seems to be something here for everyone’s healthy lifestyle.
Another great thing that is sure to catch your eye is that on each My Fit Foods packaging the calorie count and when it was made is clearly labeled.
The entrees are prepared in a plastic to-go packaging. These entrees would be great to pick up and take to the office. But of course you can stock up and keep them at home for quick healthy choices than those over-processed frozen food meals.
At the West Hollywood location there are microwaves to warm your food and a few table to eat at the store.
There are over 50 different items to choose from. Here are a few that jumped off the menu:
- LT’s Easy Caprese: Shrimp, grape and cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, and fresh basil over a bed of arugula with splash of balsamic vinegar
- Cynthia’s BBQ Chicken: Homemade healthy BBQ sauce over chopped chicken beast with cheddar mashed red potatoes and green beans.
- Best’o Pesto Chicken: Chicken Breast on a bed of zucchini noodles and grape tomatoes, top with My Fit Foods pesto.
- Zesty Shrimp and Scallops: Shrimp and scallops with a light creamy white sauce over our fresh zucchini noodles.
- Mix-N-Mash Breakfast: 5:1 ratio eggs, chicken breast, coverted rice, yellow and red bell peppers and a touch of real cheese.
For people who are enrolled in Weight Watchers – the company even has a handout which will tell you how many points each entree adds up to!
My Fit Foods also has a “21 Day Challenge” which the store hopes to help their customers build a healthy habit of eating healthier food. On the stores flyer it states that during the challenge men could lose 10-15lbs and women could lose 6-10lbs with in 21 days.
If you would like one can set up a free consultation appointment with Beth. She will sit down with you for about an 1/2 hour to workout what foods would work with your health goals. She will help you build a meal plan which will complement your needs as to loss weight, build muscle or just eat healthier.
- Check out their www.MyFitFoods.com
- Stores Address: 8601 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Phone Number: 310-257-9175
- Store hours are: M-Thurs 7am-9pm; Friday 7am-8pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 10am-8pm