On Monday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough wondered why liberals on Twitter are still angry, even though they won the White House and increased their hold on the Senate, Becket Adams reported at The Blaze.
“I went on the Twitter this weekend to talking football,” he said. “Why are liberals still so angry on the Twitter? I say, you won!”
When asked what liberals are angry about, he replied, “They are angry about everything.”
Scarborough said that when conservative win, they go hunting and have a beer.
“It doesn’t bother me,” he said.
“I feel sorry for them.”
According to Mediaite, New York Magazine‘s John Heilemann called Twitter “a fun place with a lot of great people.”
“I wouldn’t say I restrict it to just liberals,” he said.
“There’s a lot of angry people out there in general,” Heilemann added. “And there’s nothing that changes in the outside world that makes them less angry on both sides.”
After Obama won re-election, liberals on Twitter celebrated with vile, racist tweets attacking white people. Others issued hate-filled death wishes to actress Stacey Dash for supporting Romney.
Throughout the campaign, liberals on Twitter engaged in a relentless campaign of hate, and the hatred continued even after Obama won re-election.
There is a simple reason liberals on Twitter are angry. Liberalism itself is an ideology that is based largely on hate and rage, and liberals prove it almost every day with their words and actions.
- Liberals on Twitter call for civil war if Romney wins election
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Michael Moore thanks ‘Mother Nature’ for sending Sandy to help re-elect Obama
- Liberals on Twitter issue racist, hate-filled death wishes to Stacey Dash
- Liberals on Twitter celebrate Obama victory with profane, racist tweets
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: ‘I’m so glad’ Hurricane Sandy came and helped Obama win
- MoveOn.org advocates violence against Romney in profanity-laced ad
- Liberals on Twitter threaten to attack, burn White House if Romney wins
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
Be sure to check out some of Joe’s other columns:
National Crime and Courts Examiner
National Social Issues Examiner
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe’s blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe’s articles at Right News Now, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.