After learning that former President George H. W. Bush had been hospitalized for over a week with a persistent cough, liberals on Twitter predictably responded with hate and wishes for death, Twitchy reported Thursday.
“YESSSSSS,” exclaimed one person.
“So pleased that the former murderer US President George HW Bush hospitalized with bronchitis,” added “Sven Radio.”
“Things we give no (expletive deleted) about RT @CNN: Former President George H.W. Bush hospitalized – is being (cont) tl.gd/k65s58,” said another.
“I hope he die (sic),” one person using the racist screen name “Die cRackEr” said.
Most of the messages on Twitter wished the former president well, however, and liberals on many articles across the internet also managed to set their political differences aside to express a desire for a speedy recovery.
Many comments at the Huffington Post were removed by staff for failing to meet comment guidelines, but some commenters at NBC could not contain their hate.
“What a horrible, wicked, awful man. I hope he gets the slow, painful death he deserves,” one person wrote.
“Needs to be In the Federal Penetentary Hospital with his Idiot son (sic),” another said.
“I do not understand the need to spew venomous hatred instead of just wishing him a speedy recovery,” commenter “Anita Horton” said.
“Because that is what liberals do, it’s in their DNA,” one person responded.
According to the Houston Chronicle, the 88-year-old Bush has bronchitis, but his condition is not life-threatening and he is expected to be released this weekend.
According to chief of staff Jean Becker, Bush was admitted the day after Thanksgiving.
“We have kept this quiet out of respect for him,” Becker said.
- Chick-fil-A executive dies, liberals celebrate with hateful messages
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy: ‘Angel of the Lord’ should behead Tea Party members
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberal hate talkers Malloy, Rhodes attack Dick Cheney for getting new heart
- Liberal hate talker Mike Malloy mocks tornado victims on radio program
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy suggests SEAL team assassinate Pres. Bush
- Mike Malloy accuses Glenn Beck of conspiracy to assassinate President Obama
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead
- Liberal talk show hosts display hatred on radio and television
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberal hate talker Randi Rhodes: ‘Cut off’ conservative women’s ovaries
- Liberals express hate as Dick Cheney recovers from heart transplant surgery
- Liberals on Twitter wish death on Republicans, GOP voters and the Tea Party
- Rolling Stone writer celebrates Breitbart’s death in profanity-laced article
- Conservatives mourn death of Andrew Breitbart as liberals celebrate
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe’s blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe’s articles at Right News Now, PolitiCollision, Liberty Unyielding and SpokaneFAVS.