Proving yet again that liberalism is an ideology based on hate and rage, liberal talk show host Mike Malloy said earlier this week that the “angel of the Lord” should kill everyone in the Tea Party by cutting their heads off, The Blaze reported Tuesday.
“These Tea Bag bas***ds who by the way, I just wish they would all just go away — or, like in Passover, I just wish there was an angel of the Lord that would pass over — instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt just wipe out all the Tea Baggers,” he said.
Malloy, perhaps securing his place as the most unhinged liberal hatemonger on radio, continued by suggesting the “angel” decapitate everyone in the Tea Party.
“Just, you know, the terrible swift sword, just lob their heads off,” he added, while making exaggerated “swishing” sounds.
Now, it seems that the radical fringe left, as demonstrated by Malloy, have no desire to discuss issues; they want blind obedience or death.
This is not the first time unhinged liberals have expressed a desire to see all conservatives dead.
In July 2011, gay sex columnist Dan Savage told Bill Maher he wished all Republicans were “f*****g dead.”
Since the tragic shooting that left Gabrielle Giffords severely wounded, liberals on Twitter have wished death on a number of conservative figures, including Sarah Palin, Governor Scott Walker and Mitt Romney.
Liberals even called for the death of a 6-year-old boy after he appeared in a viral video opposing Obama.
In May 2011, Malloy suggested that SEAL team 6 assassinate George W. Bush.
“So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it’s called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden,” he said.
Of course, Malloy will never be held accountable for his hate speech by the so-called “mainstream media.”
A post at Weasel Zippers explained that liberals “can say whatever they want without fear of repercussion.”
Fortunately, not all liberals are bloodthirsty, genocidal maniacs with Hitlerian fantasies of genocide and dead bodies. But it certainly seems that the unhinged radical left, represented by Malloy and others like him, is running the show.
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberal hate talkers Malloy, Rhodes attack Dick Cheney for getting new heart
- Liberal hate talker Mike Malloy mocks tornado victims on radio program
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy suggests SEAL team assassinate Pres. Bush
- Mike Malloy accuses Glenn Beck of conspiracy to assassinate President Obama
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead
- Liberal talk show hosts display hatred on radio and television
- Hollywood kills Tea Partiers, Christians in movie ‘God Bless America’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Is liberal rhetoric responsible for Family Research Council shooting?
- Liberal hate talker Randi Rhodes: ‘Cut off’ conservative women’s ovaries
- Liberals express hate as Dick Cheney recovers from heart transplant surgery
- Liberals on Twitter wish death on Republicans, GOP voters and the Tea Party
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
Be sure to check out some of Joe’s other columns:
National Crime and Courts Examiner
National Social Issues Examiner
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe’s blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe’s articles at Right News Now, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.