I know that many of us resonate with, and frequently see, the number seven during the course of our daily activities; which isn’t surprising in the least since seven is a very spiritual number. Seven just happens to be my favorite number; probably because I was born on the seventh day of the month, and also because I love seeing it over and over again; i.e. 7:11 on the clock or computer. Here are some interesting facts about the number seven:
- Some of the characteristics attributed to those who are drawn to this number are knowledge, awareness, studious, meditative, and understanding.
- Aeclectic.net tells us that in tarot, ‘seven is a magic number, a number of creativity and individuality. The Sevens require that you take control in a tough situation, manage your responsibilities, and find a way to succeed.’
- To be the 7th son is considered to bring lots of luck, and the 7th son of the 7th son is luckier still. The seventh daughter, or the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter is thought to have great magic and to be in tune with nature, animals and all living things.
- There are seven wonders of the ancient world; seven continents in the world; seven colors of the rainbow; seven days in a week; and there are seven basic musical notes. Coincidence?
- I learned at Buzzle.com that ladybugs have seven spots.
- Wikianswers says that if you are rolling two dice, you have a better chance of rolling a 7 than any other number (16%).
- Boiseweekly.com says that seven is the number of deadly sins for Christians; that it’s the most powerful number in magic as far as Harry Potter is concerned; and that it’s the number of points on a sheriff’s star.
- According to HowtoTouchGod.com: ‘The book of Revelation is built around a system of sevens: seven letters to seven churches, seven seals and seven trumpets, seven vials, seven candlesticks, seven stars, seven angels, seven spirits, seven horns, seven eyes, seven lamps, seven thunders, seven heads, seven crowns, seven mountains and seven kings.’
What does it mean if you keep seeing the number seven? If you see sevens repeatedly, it’s a positive sign, and your guides and angels are sending you a message that you’re doing a great job. According to Doreen Virtue, seeing 777 means that your wish is coming true; and if you see 711 a lot, like I do, Doreen says it means that you’re on the right path and to keep going. Click here to see more of Doreen Virtue’s number sequences.
Thank you for reading my column! To see daily posts by me and weekly posts from my Spirit Guides, please like my Facebook page. Here are links to a few more articles that you might enjoy reading:
Don’t forget to check out my interview on Soul Adventure TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2TJniVNq6w