No one wants too much belly fat or butt fat! And, you don’t want too much body fat either. The fact remains that too many people are carrying around too much belly fat, butt fat and overall body fat. All locations of fat will show up on your body if you’re overweight or obese.
Even if you are skinny, you can have too much fat on your body. This is called normal weight obesity. That’s why it is important to regularly check your body fat percentage and not as important to weigh yourself on the scales every day.
According to the International Journal of Obesity, butt fat is healthier than belly fat. Their research shows that belly fat increases risks of heart attack, stroke, diabetes and premature death.
Women tend to carry too much fat on the butt, hips and thighs while men tend to carry too much belly fat. The research showed that women with more butt fat/thigh fat than belly fat have better blood sugar levels, blood fat control and slower fat turnover (prevents inflammation and promotes metabolic health).
No woman wants excess butt, thigh and hip fat.
So, your challenge is to start burning more body fat to make your body healthier. This will give you the best chance to live a longer, healthier life. And, you will have a better self image.
How to Lean and Tone your Body
1. First and foremost, don’t ever depend on quick weight loss fad diets or supplements to change your body. If you do, you are setting yourself up to regain more weight than you will lose (interpreted yo-yo dieting or weight recycling).
2. Adopt the mindset of starting and maintaining healthy eating patterns and exercising regularly. You can maintain a healthy diet over the long haul. This might sound boring but it will eventually work to lean and tone your body for good.
3. You won’t burn your belly fat by doing 1,000 ab crunches. You will burn your belly fat by eating less foods like sugars, processed foods and trans fats and eating more foods like fresh fruits, vegetables and lean meats.
4. You will burn more total body fat faster by doing high intensity workouts such as full body circuit weight training, jump training and fast-paced cardio sessions (such as sprint intervals). You don’t have to workout this intensely all the time (3-4 days a week is plenty). Workout at a slower pace on the other days. Eat right most of the time.
5. The time to start burning fat and losing weight is now! If you’ve been inactive, start walking today and build up to a regular exercise routine. Its very simple. Just make the commitment.
Start making changes to your lifestyle today!
Download your FREE 10-Minute Fat Burning Workouts now!