Doesn’t it seem like the holidays always come with a hangover? From office parties, to chic cocktails, to family engagements and late nights dressed in a tacky Christmas sweater, the holidays can leave you looking less than lovely the morning after. Now you can face the next day wide-eyed and bushy-tailed with these fail-proof beauty essentials to help you face any holiday hangover.
Fail-proof beauty essentials: 1. Start your morning after detox by cleansing last night away with the Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase HydraBalance Foaming Cleanser ($8.97 at Walmart). A soap-free and non-drying cleanser, the balancing formula restores the skin’s natural protective barrier to help it regain and retain lost moisture.
2. Next, wake up your skin with a cooling spritz of the Jurlique Chamomile Soothing Mist ($31 at Jurlique.com). This gentle mist calms and soothes even the most tired skin leaving you feeling refreshed and hydrated and one step closer to your former glory.
3. Now lock in the moisture with the Kinerase Advanced Lotion ($119 at Kinerase.com) to condition while supporting your skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid. This gentle lotion also visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving you looking even better than before.
4. Finish of your complexion rehab with a light layering of the Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup ($32 at TooFaced.com) to even out your skin-tone while avoiding the dreaded “cake face.”
5. Face feeling fresh but your eyes looking a little bloodshot? Start with the Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Under Eye Recovery ($19.97 at Walmart) to soothe and deflate puffiness for a bright-eyed appearance. As an added bonus, this affordable wonder also decreases dark circles as it brightens.
6. Neutralize the redness and draw attention outward with a pale reflective shadow like the Too Faced Exotic Color Eyeshadow in Firefly ($18 at TooFaced.com).
7. Complete the illusion of bigger eyes by tight-lining with the Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool ($22 at TooFaced.com).
8. Finish off your look with and a quick tap of Too Faced Full Bloom Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Crème Color in Sweet Pea ($21 at Sephora) for a fresh-faced look that will leave people thinking you spent the morning doing Yoga.
All of the above cosmetic products can be found at a local beauty or drug store near you. Revitalize your face today!