Falcon Ridge Golf Club green lighted play this week on its two High Definition Golf simulators.
“We’ve begun booking screen-times on our machines, which are the latest generation of indoor golf technology,” said Steve Spratt, general manager of Falcon Ridge and its sister course Raceview. “Golfers can call the pro shop at 613.822.6742 ext. 2 or e-mail us at email@example.com to book tee-times and they can book up to seven days in advance.”
The simulators offer the exciting challenges of golfing on 23 world-famous tracks and are designed to deliver the real feel of hitting shots in an outdoor setting.
Here are some of the courses:
- Banff Springs
- Bay Hill
- BethPage Black
- Doral’s Blue Monster
- Casa De Campo
- Cabo Del Sol
- Harbour Town
- Kiawah Island
- Nicklaus North
- Pacific Dunes
- Pebble Beach
- Pinehurst No. 2
- PGA National
- Rich Harvest Farms
- Spanish Bay
- Spyglass Hill
- Torrey Pines
- Troon North
- Wooden Sticks
A men’s winter league is being organized and a women’s league has entered the early planning stages.
“League golfers will play several courses in a variety of conditions. Rather than a set time for each round, players can choose when they would prefer to play and with whom,” said Spratt. “At the end of the season, the players’ rounds will be tallied, and the highest ranked golfers will shoot it out together in a tournament to determine a champion.
“The winter leagues should be ready to commence this month. If you are interested in joining call the number above, visit us in the pro shop or e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Falcon Ridge’s Out of Bounds restaurant will be open throughout the indoor season serving breakfast from 8 a.m. to noon and offering a pub fare menu for the remainder of the day.
“We will be open seven days a week and golfers are asked to visit our website for posted blackout dates due to private functions,” Spratt said.
Here are the screen fees:
- Weekday Mornings, 8 a.m. – 9 a.m., $28
- Weekday Prime Time, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (last tee off), $30
- Weekend and Holidays all times, $32
- Weekdays Seniors (60+) before 10 a.m. (not valid with any other promotions), $24
- Weekday Mornings, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., $20
- Weekend all day, $21
- Weekdays Seniors (60+) before 10 a.m. (not valid with any other promotions), $16
- 30 minutes – Weekday $13, Weekend $16
- One hour – Weekday $22, Weekend $25
- 10-hour pass – $180
- Hitting cage – 30 minutes, $6
- Hitting cage – One hour, $10
- Hitting cage membership plus $2 per 30 minutes, $75