Kerrilee Ann Crosby, a government employee working at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) in Colorado, reportedly threatened to go on a “murderous rampage” against writers at the Colorado Watchdog, Tori Richards reported on Wednesday.
“Have you ever felt like going on a murderous rampage? Start at @WatchdogCO ‘s offices. They perpetuate lies like this (sic),” she tweeted late last month, Richards said.
“You guys are f***ing retarded. You are the Fox News of blogs. At first I thought I was reading The Onion, but no not the case,” she added.
Crosby’s tweets were in response to a “Watchdog story detailing massive spending at the secret government lab, a Jimmy Carter initiative to push green energy,” Richards wrote.
“NREL and the two companies that manage its activities have received more than $1 billion from taxpayers since 2010 alone. Top executives at the lab earn well into six figures. NREL’s top manager, Dan Arvizu, makes close to $1 million per year. His two top lieutenants rake in more than$500,000 each and nine others make more than $350,000 a year,” she added.
Richards said that Watchdog.org asked Crosby why she wanted to murder writers at the site.
“Wondering why you, someone from the state of Columbine/Aurora, is advocating mass murder,” Watchdog.org asked in a tweet.
“Because you deserve to die,” Crosby reportedly said in response.
“I can’t remember where I left my gun, though,” she said. “Found it!” she added.
NREL spokesperson George Douglas acknowledged that Crosby works for the lab, but said that her opinions “do not represent those of the Laboratory.”
“She has been found in violation of NREL’s policy on social networking and appropriate action is being taken,” Douglas added.
According to Watchdog, her tweets “detail graphic sex, love of alcohol, and the Denver music scene, and bemoan her lackluster dating life.”
A Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department spokesman said they take threats of violence seriously and investigates them when they are reported, Richards reported.
Watchdog.org said that Crosby has deleted her LinkedIn profile and set her Twitter page to private.
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Media silent as liberals on Twitter call for Ann Romney’s death
- Liberals on Twitter issue death threats against Gov. Snyder over right to work
- Obama supporters on Twitter issue threats to kill Mitt Romney on eve of election
- Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service
- Retired officer warns: Obama victory may spark civil war
- Texas judge warns of possible civil war, U.N. takeover if Obama wins
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8; Obama: Lord of the mobs
- Liberals on Twitter make fresh threats to murder Mitt Romney after final debate
- Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter issue more death threats against Mitt Romney
- Liberal hate on Twitter: Romney, voters should be killed
- New tone: Liberals on Twitter call for death of Mitt Romney
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe’s blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe’s articles at Right News Now, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.