D&F Travel, operating out of Lockport, is offering numerous trips to see the New York Yankees in Toronto, Cleveland and the Bronx for the 2013 Major League Baseball season.
- Yankees in Cleveland – the Yankees take on the Cleveland Indians in April, and D&F is running three separate trips: Tuesday, April 9th, Wednesday, April 10th and Thursday, April 11th. All games start at 7:05 p.m. and all trips include club level seating and a pre-game lounge party. Cost is $110 for each game.
- Yankees in Toronto – the Yankees head north of the border to face the Toronto Blue Jays, the new parent club of our Buffalo Bisons, in April, August and September. The Sunday, April 21st game begins at 1:05 p.m. and costs $100; the Wednesday, August 28th game and the Wednesday, September 18th game both start at 7:05 p.m. and cost $95 each
- Toronto at Yankee Stadium – a turn-around trip to the Bronx for one game on Wednesday, August 21st. Cost is $250 and includes two-hour picnic.
- Overnight trips – includes two games on one trip and an overnight stay in New Jersey. Dates are Friday and Saturday, May 17th and 18th against Toronto and Friday and Saturday, May 26th and 27th against the Tampa Bay Rays. Cost is $399 per person (double occupancy) and also includes pre-game picnics before both games.
Get more information on these and other trips at www.dfbuses.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
- Buffalo Events
- Buffalo Sports Travel
- Buffalo Travel
- Buffalo Gardening
- Buffalo Baking
Follow Paula on:
- Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
- Twitter – @paulat14
- Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
- Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com