On Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2012, tourists in Australia fled Bondi Beach when the sea turned blood red. Bondi was among several popular beaches in and around Sydney that had to be closed after the sea transformed into something resembling a scene from a horror movie. Large numbers of fish are believed to have perished after waters turned blood red.
On Nov. 17, red rain fell in Sri Lanka, a strange phenomenon never before been experienced there, stunning the Meteorology Department. Rare red rain showers fell for more than 15 minutes in Sewanagala, Monaragala and Manampitiya, and Polonnaruwa in the early morning hours.A cause for this red rain that fell heavily in these areas has not been determined. Red rain in Sewanagala and Manampitiya left red frost on the ground.
Nostradamus and others have predicted “rain and waters like blood,” and for several years now, red waters, red rain, and red skies have become a disconcerting phenomenon documented around the world. Red water and rain and signs in the sky have been prophesized in The Bible in Revelations, with which most Christians are familiar. “And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters, and they became blood.”
But wait, there’s more – red skies, red rain, and red auroras, as well as red dust storms that cannot be explained away by convenient explanations such as red dyes or red algae.
So what’s really happening?
The explanation lies in the moons, space trash, and iron oxide dust gathered by Planet X during its travels, forming a debris tail that trails behind it during its transit. Objects from this trailing tail of trash sometimes become missiles of death, pelting the earth with fireballs and green meteors. This debris tail includes oxidized iron red dust, and when it wafts toward earth, it can turn oceans, seas, rivers, lakes, and ponds, and other objects a blood red color.
From ZetaTalk™: Countdown Signs A second countdown sign is a fine red dust, unmistakable as it cannot be confused with any other natural occurrence. Ponds and rivers turn red, the blood color mentioned in the Bible’s book of “Revelations,” with this iron ore dust giving the water a brackish taste. This countdown sign comes almost in step with the rapid slowing in rotation, as the 12th Planet (Planet X) must be between the Earth and the Sun for the trash in its tail to be sweeping the Earth.
Scientists everywhere scramble to explain this recent “blood red” phenomenon, in most cases, they remain at a loss to explain red waters, often calling the incidents extraordinary.
Lakes, rivers, waterfalls, streams, ponds, and reservoirs around the world are turning red with regularity – red rain in India and Sri Lanka, pink snow of varying tints in Russia’s northern regions, and red auroras in the skies.
Auroras are usually of a greenish hue, and sometimes purple, but seldom red. On several days in November, Spaceweather website highlighted rare sightings of red auroras. David E. Cartier, Sr., who photographed the phenomenon (shown in slide show) near Marsh Lake, east of Whitehorse in Canada’s Yukon Territory, was amazed by the deep scarlet color. Similar splashes of candy-cane red were also spotted in November over Norway, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
- Dec 17, 2011: Jian River in China turned red.
- Feb 16: Beirut River, Lebanon, mysteriously turned blood red, emptying red-colored water into the Mediterranean Sea.
- Jun 3: Ohara, Japan the sea turned red resulting in a massive fishkill of 200 tons of sardines.
- Jul 29: Azov Sea on the shores of Ukraine and Russia turned red panicking locals.
- Aug.10: Lake in a marshy area in the Rhone delta, The Camargue, turned “blood red. ”
- Aug.14: Lake Retba in Senegal took on a reddish strawberry-like hue
- Sept.7: Yangtze River in China turned red, and no one seems to know why.
In 2012, some other “blood red” reports also came in from Alaska, Antarctica (a waterfall), Australia (public pond), Bulgaria, Canadian Rockies (waterfall), China (waterfall), Iran, Iraq (Lake Urmia), Kerala, India (red rain); Memphis, Tennessee (swamp); Ohio; Texas (a lake and a reservoir).
And, not only is a “blood red” color making its appearance known around the world, but mass animal, fish, and bird die-offs are on the increase, as well.
Nostradamus, Century 2, Quatrain 46 – After a great misery for mankind an even greater approaches. The great cycle of the centuries is renewed: It will rain blood, milk, famine, war and disease. In the sky will be seen a fire, dragging a tail of sparks (Planet X complex?).
Could these events be in fulfillment of prophecy? You be the judge!
From The Bible, Revelations
- The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood.
- And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon (Planet X complex), having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
- And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; and the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men (“Strange elite exodus: Planet X cometh, see how they run” and “What will elite do in last weeks before pole shift? Pack their bags and go”), and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
Blood red lake in southern France startles tourists: Bible prophecy or salt?
Weird red rain in India panics people . . . ‘blood red’ rain falls
Exodus continues, ABC news anchors Michaels & Consiglio abruptly quit ‘on air’