Billy’s Ice House in New Braunfels, Texas is one of the favorite hotspots for getting up close and personal with the best of Texas’ performers and bands. And the music gets even hotter as we roll into the New Year, 2013.
Sunday, December 30, 2013 – After the “Somebody In Texas Loves You” Benefit in Honor of Sandy Hook Elementary, doors open at 8:30 p.m. for
- Headliner Chris Allbright Band, New Braunfels, TX, Country / Honky Tonk / Country
New Year’s Eve – Monday, December 31, 2013 – doors open at 8:00 p.m.
- Headliner The Blooms, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Rock / Thematic Art Pop/Rock
- Tony Taylor opening, New Braunfels, TX, Country / Folk / Americana
- Tickets: This show is open to all ages
- Under 21 years of age
- Tickets: Free show 21 years old +
And, hopefully, you’ve had your traditional black-eyed peas (for luck,) cabbage (for green money,) carrots (for golden coins) and ham (just because,) and any hangovers will be cured by a long day’s sleep. By 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday you’ll be back for more great music and fun continuing on New Year’s Day.
New Year’s Day – Tuesday, January 1, 2013 – doors open at 8:00 p.m. this show is open to all ages
- Radio Free Texas‘ Songwriters Showcase begins at 8:00 p.m. live from Billy’s Ice House and continues every Tuesday on the station. (They have just stocked the Auction Barn with some unique new goodies. Bid now support Radio Free Texas’ station for local music. Join up here to be one of our group of RFT Rowdies.
- Headliner – Kyle Reed Band, San Antonio, TX, Americana / Southern Rock
- Followed by Steven Roloff, New Braunfels, TX, All genres
Billy’s Ice House 1193 Loop 337 New Braunfels, TX 78130 (830) 629-8169
- Billy’s Ice House is a free (unless otherwise noted) live music, seven nights a week venue, with open-air non-smoky environment, huge patio, full bar, cold drinks, hot food, and a great beer selection.
- Specialties: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks
- Hours Mon – Thu: 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m., Fri: 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. – Sat: 12:00 pm – 1:00 a.m. – Sun: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Attire Casual
- Takes Reservations
- Walk-Ins Welcome
- Good For Groups
- Take Out
- Waiter Service
- Outdoor Seating
- Culinary Team – Burgers, Wings, Cheese Sticks, Jalapeno Poppers, Corn Nuggets, French Fries, Chips and Salsa and Quesadillas.
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot