Creating the perfect romantic atmosphere is easy with a playlist of the best songs to have sex to and the following music selections will have him or her eating out of your hands.
Frank, the owner of FMDJS, Long Island’s premier disc jockey entertainment company, specializes in music for the most romantic affairs, weddings. He revealed that the most requested playlist he is asked to compile is music to cheek to. Frank gave this Sex and Relationships Examiner the following list of the top songs that are guaranteed to turn up the heat in the bedroom.
Sexy songs for couples
- “You Can Leave Your Hat On” – Joe Cocker
- “Wicked Games” – Chris Isaak
- “Let’s Get It On” – Marvin Gaye
- ‘Between The Sheets” – The Isley Brothers
- “Sexual Healing” – Marvin Gaye
- “Bump N’ Grind” – R. Kelly
- “Je T’Aime” – Moi Non Plus Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg
- “Love In An Elevator” – Aerosmith
- “Always” – Atlantic Starr
- “These Arms of Mine” – Otis Redding
- “When A Woman Loves” – R. Kelly
- “Stay” – Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs
- “To Be Loved” – Jackie Wilson
- “Feeling Good” – Michael Bublé
- “Always and Forever” – Heatwave
Frank of FMDJS also provided two other lists for those who take a single-handed approach to love making and the couples who enjoy adding a round of fellatio to the sextivities.
Top Ten Self-Love Songs
- “I Touch Myself” – The Divinyls
- “Dancing With Myself” – Billy Idol
- “She Bop” – Cyndi Lauper
- “Pink Thing” – XTC
- “Epic” – Faith No More
- “On the DL” – The Pharcyde (explicit)
- “Turning Japanese” – The Vapors
- “Darling Nikki” – Prince
- “Blister in the Sun” – Violent Femmes
- “Why Bother” – Weezer
- “Yummy Yummy Yummy (I’ve Got Love in My Tummy)” – Ohio Express
- “Come On Eileen” – Dexy’s Midnight Runners
Grab the wine and turn it up and turn it on with the above sexy song list created by Frank of FMDJS and be sure to add the lusty music to your playlist for the next time the mood strikes.
©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA rootshed.com.
For more from the author, click subscribe or follow Deirdre on Twitter, like her on Facebook, read her blog or email her any comments or questions to DeirdreAHaggerty@gmail.com.