Hearing what psychics predict for 2013 is no fun. You’ll never remember what they predicted any way. It’s much more illustrative to look at what psychics predicted for this past year by leading psychics.
- With many questions surrounding the coming mystical events of 2012, I do not see any overriding one day cataclysmic event that will destroy or kill most people like those prophesies or being portrayed in the media.
- Accident seen around U.S. President Obama as he trips or falls in the early months of 2012.
- An Iranian revolution is seen before late summer, where spiritual leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei or President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are removed from power.
- China loses its reputation as a world financial leader after clashes with protesters begin over economic reform and foreign investments start to fail.
- Exciting discoveries of two new planets with possible life forms will be announced by NASA this year, with one being a blue planet.
- Russia will encounter two setbacks in its space program in 2012 due to accidents or explosions within their launch vehicles.
- President Barak Obama will face conservative Republican Mitt Romney as the U.S. Presidential choice after the 2012 primary elections.
- Iran will see a nuclear-related explosion to one of its two reactors this year due to an accident or apparent sabotage.
- A conflict or battle in outer space will occur this year between two countries, most likely involving Russia or Iran when communications satellites are attacked.
- Illness seen around former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger this year relating to a heart attack.
- Earthquake in Mexico City destroying most of the city.
- Giant earthquake in California.
- Animals and birds, wild and domestic, will attack people leading up to the end of 2012.
- Major earthquakes in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Alaska.
- Giant prehistoric Sea Monsters under the sea.
- A Stock Market crash like 1929 worldwide.
- North Korea attacks South Korea and Japan.
- An attack on the Vatican and the Pope.
- Earth will fall off its axis a little more.
- The Holy Grail will be found.
- A plane crashes into the White House in Washington, DC.
- The map of the world will change because of catastrophic events happening in the world.
- Ellen DeGeneres joining the army for one week.
- Some areas of land disappear.
- The truth behind the death of Amy Winehouse.
- David Letterman is in danger.
- Unemployment in U.S. to fall to about 9.5 percent. Jobs in demand will be healthcare, science, technology, senior caretakers and jobs overseas.
- Barack Obama re-elected president.
- Russia to become a member of the World Trade Organization.
- Breakthrough in the cure of Lyme disease.
- Power outages in Paris, Las Vegas, London, New York, and Los Angeles.
- Angels will actually be seen walking among us by some with extraordinary powers of perception.
- President Obama will be re-elected. Mitt Romney will not win his home state of Massachusetts.
- The doctor’s bag and bowling bag as handbags become “in” accessories for women.
- In music, former Idol star Ruben Studdard will make a comeback with his most successful album and single to date.
- Contrary to numerous statements by interpreters of the Mayan calendar and such, the world will NOT end in 2012.
- And, hmm, the CUBS. Yes, year after year, I always predict they’ll be in the World Series. So yes, this year they will finally make it. …And I predict I’ll be wrong again.
- Movies will come out of Hollywood that will change the world, unite the world, and create a futuristic vision of oneness, bringing down divisions by countries.
- Politicians will continue to make changes. A woman will come up through the ranks who is not well known right now, but she will bring positive change; she may not be elected in 2012 but she will be rising.
- The economy will be improving in 2012 and America will be healing; the excesses have been washed out and America will survive and be strong again.
- I predict that the Republicans will win the Presidential election.
- A horrifying premonition: spandex will make a comeback near the end of 2012.
- Watch for major riots to occur in Miami and London in the spring.
- News of a thwarted “terrorist” attack at the summer Olympics will have the world on edge.
- The U.S. –- particularly the west –- will experience their worst droughts to date.
The Psychic Twins (Terry and Linda Jamison)
- Terrorist attack planned for New York, Washington, Boston, Texas and Florida, but most of them will be thwarted.
- Home-grown terrorists target schools.
- Economic growth; no recession; unemployment stays about the same. Major stock correction in Summer.
- Earthquakes in Mexico, eastern and western China, and in Los Angeles in April.