We are almost at the end of another year. This year has been good in the film industry! There are many comedy films out there that were created this year but this list of the top 10 whittled away a good portion. The list is based on the best comedy films of the year that had the ability to make audiences laugh. In my humble opinion, this is what comedy is about.
If you haven’t seen these films, you might want to give them a try. These are definitely worth a top 10 listing in comedy films of 2012.
- Ted: A little boy’s Christmas wish comes true. His bear, Ted, comes to life and becomes his best friend. The bear is the star of the show and brings good comedy to life.
- Here Comes the Boom: A teacher chooses to use his mixed-martial arts talent to earn money for his badly-funded school.
- This Means War: Two top CIA agents fight over the same woman, using the available equipment through the CIA to spy on each other and her.
- Men in Black 3: Agent J travels through time to locate Agent K and to save his life. The world is under attack once again and the skills of Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones pull together to save the planet.
- 21 Jump Street: Two police officers go back to high school to bust a drug ring. The off-centered humor is worth watching and is the reason why this movie is listed in the top 10.
- Brave: With a unique tale and characters, Brave is pure magic and full of comedy. This film is a must watch!
- American Pie Reunion: The gang is back to give us another hilarious look at life. But this time, they’re adults or at least they are supposed to be all grown up.
- Tim & Eric’$ Billion Dollar Movie: Two men receive a billion dollars to make a film. During their adventures, they lose the money and decide to revitalize a shopping mall to gain the money back.
- Wanderlust: An unemployed couple decides to locate another place to live to save money. How about a commune where “free love” is up for grabs.
- That’s My Boy: Adam Sandler has a crush on his teacher. She has a crush on him too, it would seem. She ends up pregnant and in jail and Sandler meets up with his son again after he locates him through a picture in the paper. His son is getting married. The fun never stops.