The premiere of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ was the event of the night on Nov. 12 in Los Angeles. The premiere and after party were highly anticipated in Hollywood and online. Many of the celebs decided to show some of their best looks while others should have kept their outfits at home. Here are the best and worst dressed of the night.
- Kristen Stewart joined the see-through trend in Hollywood by wearing a sheer, nude colored lace gown. The floor length dress included a molded cup top with lace over the boning. The bottom of the dress alternated stripes of lace and sheer material. The nude color worked with Stewart’s minimal eye make up and red lips.
- Tracey Higgins, who plays Senna in the new film, wore a ravishing red strapless dress with an inverted belled bottom. She added black shoes with a gold clutch and matching gold bracelet.
- Marisa Quinn, who plays Huilen in ‘Twilight: BD2’ is a no stranger to looking her best on the black carpet. Last year she wore a short form fitting dress red dress. This year she wore a burnt orange goddess gown with a mile high split. Runched fabric criss-crossed the stomach creating a figure-flattering look. She matched the dress with nude open-toe stilettos and a black and gold patterned purse.
- Ashley Greene, who plays Alice in the film, wore a one-shouldered nude chiffon dress with ruffles galopping down the bottom. The goddess inspired design looked feminine and elegant while bringing out Greene’s skintone.
- Ashley Tisdale wore a body hugging black and gold glitter mini dress that showed off her toned legs. She kept the shoes simple with black booties and purse. See more of her micro-mini here.
- Shar Jackson– It’s not clear whether actress Shar Jackson meant to come to the premiere dressed so inappropriately or if she was on her way to the laundromat and decided to drop in. Either way her outfit was horrible and sad. Jackson wore a metallic shirt that seemed a size too small as her breasts were popping out. She paired the shirt with black acid washed jeans and clunky black gladiator boots. Her smile said she felt okay in that outfit, but she should have felt out of place.
- Elisabeth Reaser chose a very complimentary gray dress for her hair color and skintone. However, the dress looked more like a curtain than a gown. The cut and design of the dress did nothing for her figure. It draped of her like a limp hankerchief, leaving her with no curve or shape.
- Oh Elle Fanning. Mere words can not explain all that was wrong with her outfit. The silk dress looked like a Home Ec project gone awry. The pink dress featured an oversized top with a billowy middle flap that made Elle look like she was trying to hide a hug belly. The bottom of the skirt flipped up awkwardly and the righr side had a split that looks like a kindergarten art project. The dress isn’t even the biggest issue. Elle wore red and white candy striped platforms that included metallic bows around the ankle.
- Nikki Reed was flawless from the neck up. Her make up was impecable, with smokey eyes and nude lips and her hair is pulled back into a graceful bun. From the neck down, everything was wrong. Her light gray dress featured silver sequins placed clumsily around the top of the dress. The sequins traced the breast cup and then haphazardly trailed down the front and off to the side of the hips, leaving Reed with no waist. It made her look like a ruler.
Who was the best dressed to you? Who was the worst dressed? For more style tips and news subscribe above.