Just as collapsing buildings and erupting volcanoes kicked into high gear in December, so too did the number of explosions and sinkholes, which are almost too numerous to track.
Do they have anything in common? Are these events connected? You bet! Think Planet X and the intensifying earth wobble.
Connect the dots by matching dates massive sinkholes appear with dates volcanoes erupt, gas lines explode, buildings explode or collapse, all of which are quickly becoming the “new normal.” On many of these days, the US Geological Survey (USGS) LISS charts were “black,” indicating extreme shaking worldwide.
Is there a correlation between Planet X and the earth wobble, and major earth changes?
Massive sinkholes and other odd happenings pop up daily. Have you ever wondered why mainstream media avoids such topics? If you have heard of these events, it was probably not from mainstream media reports and, if so, it was certainly not given in-depth coverage, no mention of people killed falling into sinkholes, exploding manhole covers flying off hitting people or tipping cars, or sinkholes swallowing homes and miles of road.
This article covers the past three weeks of December.
As an aside, more than four sinkholes have recently opened in Baltimore, Maryland. And as crews worked on one sinkhole, another opened up about 125 ft. west of the original sinkhole widening rapidly within 15 minutes. Baltimore city workers are also trying to determine what is causing two Fells Point homes “to sink to the point of danger of collapse.” Huge cracks have appeared in basement and bedroom walls..
Let’s look at sinkholes from Dec. 4-26, 2012:
- (Dec 26) USA, San Diego, California: A massive sinkhole swallowed a bus. Workers who went to rescue the driver fell into water over their heads.
- (Dec.24) USA, Yuma, Arizona: A massive sinkhole opened up early morning. The gigantic sinkhole (about 60 ft. long by 30 ft. wide, nearly 25 ft. deep) appeared in the northbound lane of what had been a busy roadway.
- (Dec.21) USA, Mendocino County, California: On Friday morning, a sinkhole almost swallowed a big rig, which broke up on Highway 162 after a 30-foot sinkhole opened under it (cab and trailer separated and axel torn off) stranding the truck and driver.
- VIDEO at bottom (Dec.19) Poland: Around 1 a.m. local time, a 33-ft. sinkhole in the town of Ostrowiec, swallowed three rows of garages and 20 cars and damaged water and sewer lines.
- (Dec 18) USA, Clayton, California: A sinkhole closed one lane of traffic.
- (Dec 13) USA, Colorado Springs, Colorado: Water main break created a massive sinkhole (or vice versa) into which a woman drove a truck, mistaking it for a puddle.
- (Dec 13) USA, Orlando, Florida: A massive 25-ft deep sinkhole opened in backyard of Lake Mary home. There have been four sinkholes in the area in 5 months.
- (Dec 13) Australia: Truck carrying concrete fell into a sinkhole caused by ruptured pipe on Leach Highway in Western Australia.
- (Dec 10) USA, Clarksville, Tennessee: Sinkhole closes road. .
- (Dec 8) USA, Queens, New York: Several sinkholes .
- (Dec 7) USA, Randallstown, Maryland: Water main break causes a sinkhole.
- (Dec 6) United Kingdom: Sinkhole opens under home in Essex; ground collapses into 25 ft.-wide (7m) hole.
- (Dec 6) USA, Spring Hill, Florida: A sinkhole opened as crews worked to repair another sinkhole in the same area.
- (Dec 5) USA, Grass Valley, California: A 10-ft-wide, 30-ft-deep sinkhole with the potential to engulf the northbound lane of Highway 49.
- (Dec 5) USA, York, Pennsylvania: A gaping sinkhole closed road and bridge in Adams County. The sinkhole is 18 feet wide and 20 feet deep.
- (Dec 5) USA, St. Anthony, Idaho: Sinkhole swallowed a truck Wednesday morning.
- (Dec 4) USA, California: Two giant sinkholes formed in separate San Francisco Bay area communities – one swallowed two lanes of a street in Lafayette, just east of San Francisco.
Honorable mention goes to one “mother of all sinkholes” that opened the end of November in Ohio. The massive Ohio sinkhole, at least the size of four football fields, shut down 8 miles of road. It is still growing.
If you would like to receive regular updates from this author, subscribe free. Click SUBSCRIBE at the top of this page, and you will receive a free Email with a link to future articles. Read:
- Pole Shift has begun on outer planets and Chavez-Goforth needs help to prove it
- The ‘new normal’ collapsing buildings an every-day event worldwide (Photos) (Photos)
- Sorry, no doomsday reprieve: NASA’s long hidden secret Planet X still cometh (Photos)
- Earth changes: Volcanoes of the world awake belching ash, spewing rivers of fire (Photos)
Feel free to post your comments below.