With the new year mere days away, what are your plans and goals?
Are you trying to settle down and find that special someone, or are you trying to get a full feel of the variety this world offers you?
If you’re playing the field as much as humanly possible, here are a few tips (for men):
1. Always be prepared. This should go without saying, but when you walk into Wal-Mart in your Scooby-Doo jammies, neon green baseball cap, hot pink shoes, and fire-red shirt that says fuck me now or I’ll die…you’re not likely to gain attraction from any attractive women. So, be prepared when you go out. You never know when that next cutie will be ready to throw a smile…or more, your way.
2. Take a few minutes for personal hygiene. A shower and a quick brush will go a long way toward keeping the green goblins of body odor and bad breath away. And those green goblins make it their mission to keep you lonely and cold at night.
3. At least sound intelligent. Seriously…”dude” and “wassup” may sound good when texting or facebooking that high school classmate, but if you expect to have a steamy night with an intelligent, attractive, in demand woman, you’ll have to step up your game.
If you’re playing the field as much as humanly possible, here are a few tips (for women):
1. It’s a fling. Sex appeal is number one. It’s about how much attention your rear view demands in those sizzling jeans or Daisy Dukes. And no, you don’t need a J.Lo booty. You just need to flatter what you’ve got. Come on, flaunt it.
2. Yes, it’s just a fling, but even a fling will become much more achievable with the combination of a sweet smile and highly seductive eye contact. Pay attention to the sexiest women you know and duplicate their eye actions.
3. What’s a fling? It’s all about sex. Sex is all about touch. So don’t be afraid to touch. Touch that guy your body is sizzling for. A warm touch goes a very, very long way.
If you’re planning to settle down, here are a few tips (for men):
1. If you’re wanting to find someone to settle down with, attraction is priority number 1. That should go without saying, however most guys are clueless. Follow the basics above for men to find flings, to start generating attraction.
2. Once you have her attracted, the next priority is security. This means she needs to be secure WITH you. She needs to absolutely know that she is the one and only woman for you. That you won’t be galloping off tonight to hit the bed of the cutie that works at your local video store. This also means that you must learn to COMMUNICATE. To let her know, in no uncertain terms, where you stand. This is emotional security and it’s vital.
3. Beyond emotional security, yes….she needs financial security. Even if she’s an independent girl (and that’s what we all want, right?), she needs to know that you are there for her. If she ever genuinely needs you to help pull her out of a crunch, you’re there. No doubts. No questions. She just knows.
If you’re planning to settle down, here are a few tips (for women):
1. It’s vital that you allow yourself to be….well, yourself. He doesn’t want false pretenses. He doesn’t want you to “act like what he wants.” He wants to know the real you, to love the real you, to commit to the real you. So, allow yourself to be yourself.
2. Attraction. It absolutely does not die after the fling or the dating is over. It’s vital to keep the attraction and the sex alive throughout the relationship. So, give yourself permission to continue exploring, to open up that hot side even more, to be even sexier than ever. He’ll want you on his arms, inside and outside of the bedroom.
3. Be attentive to his needs. Even when he doesn’t know how to ask you to be. Even if he simply spills food in the kitchen, be there to help him clean up. Don’t ignore the spill, then come and say, “What’s wrong?” as if you’re completely oblivious. Be there. Be present for him. Show him that you value him.