It’s hard to believe another busy year and hectic holiday season is coming to an end. Whether you will be attending or hosting a small, intimate get-together with family and friends or celebrating with a great big holiday bash, ring in the New Year in style with a few fabulous cocktails and delicious appetizers perfect for parties of any size.
Welcome the new year and pop open the bubbly with the following cocktail recipes that are sure to be a great big hit with all your holiday guests. Cheers!
20 New Year’s Eve Champagne & Holiday Cocktail Recipes
- Resolution Martini – Whether you make a New Year’s resolution or not, this cocktail recipe calls for gin, apricot brandy and lemon juice.
- Poinsettia Cocktail – This 5-star drink, from Emeril Lagasse, packs a punch. You’ll need vodka, Champagne, cranberry juice, orange zest and crushed ice.
- Grand Mimosa – Rachael Ray shares this simple 5-star cocktail recipe that calls for orange liqueur, Champagne or sparkling wine and orange juice.
- Celebration Fizz – You’ll need seedless white grapes, mandarin vodka, white grape juice and chilled Champagne for this recipe from PARADE.
- Classic Champagne Cocktail – You’ll need Champagne, bitters, a sugar cube and a lemon or orange twist for garnish.
- Sorbet and Champagne Cocktail – This drink recipe, from Martha Stewart, calls for sorbet and Champagne or Prosecco.
- Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail – You’ll need pomegranate juice, Champagne and pomegranate seeds for this pretty drink from She Knows.
- Pink Champagne Punch – This recipe, from Gourmet Live, makes eight servings and calls for sugar, lemon zest, pomegranate juice, fresh lemon juice and chilled pink sparking wine or Champagne.
- Champagne Sangria – This 5-star recipe, from Giada De Laurentiis, calls for lemon, lime, strawberries, fresh mint, orange juice, crushed ice and French Champagne or Prosecco.
- Blood Orange Champagne Cocktail – You’ll need crème de cassis, fresh blood orange juice, Champagne or dry sparkling wine and blood orange slices for this cocktail recipe from Bon Apppetit.
- Santa’s Sleigh Cocktail – This cocktail, from Sandra Lee, calls for store-bought eggnog, brandy, amaretto liqueur, nutmeg, vanilla ice cream and cinnamon sticks.
- Leap Year – This drink calls for gin, sweet vermouth, orange liqueur, lemon juice and a lemon twist for garnish.
- Cognac Sparklers – You’ll need Cognac, sparkling apple cider and a few dashes of bitters for this drink.
- 7-UP Merry Cranberry – This pretty drink calls for orange sherbet, 7-UP Cherry, orange juice, cranberry juice and brandy.
- Campari Mint Spritz – This pretty cocktail calls for Campari, cranberry juice, Prosecco or sparkling wine and fresh mint leaves.
- Midori Lemon Ball Drop – You’ll need Midori melon liqueur, SKYY Infusions Citrus vodka, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, sugar and a melon ball for garnish.
- Honey and Marmalade Dram’tini – You’ll need scotch whiskey, organic honey, lemon juice and orange juice for this cocktail.
- Cherry Mint Punch – You’ll need pineapple sherbet, 7-UP Cherry, Roses Mojito and white rum for this drink.
- Non-Alcoholic Sangria – All your guests can enjoy the holiday spirit this year without the booze!
- The Meg Ryan – This pretty non-alcohol drink contains berries, lemon juice, honey and water.
Happy New Year and as always, please drink responsibly! And be sure to check out New Year’s Eve Toasts & Quotes to Ring in the New Year and the Top 20 New Year’s Eve Movies